Saturday 8 October 2011

Scratch built Hell Cannon pt2

Just a quick update.
The green is in fact GW's Liquid Green Stuff, which I was somewhat dubious about using. It is in the normal GW price band ie on the dearer side, however I was very impressed by the ease of application and how well it sanded up.

It's fair to say it has found a home in my tool box, although I would most likely use it in scratch built projects and conversions rather than 'fixing' any problems with 'you know what'.


The model is around 80% complete, I want to add rivets and maybe some additional panels. I have started thinking about the crew, it's going to have to be converted regular Dwarfs, which should prove a bit of a challenge.

1 comment:

  1. this is absolutely superb! keep up the good work!

    (killcrazy on BoW blog.cjsutherland.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete